Arts Margaret River is your local community arts and events organisation. We rely on the patronage and support of the community, our volunteers and sponsors. One way you can support our organisation is to become an Arts Margaret River Member.
Support our organisation by becoming a Member
2021 is a new era for Arts Margaret River
We are evolving and developing strategies that support local artists and arts practices in our community. We will continue to present live shows in various venues and key locations in our region. And as we have done on many occasions, we will search to find new and innovative ways and places to create meaningful and memorable events to support the artistic spirit of our community.
Your support via annual membership is vital in helping us to continue to encourage, support and celebrate the Arts in 2021. We will present an innovative and entertaining program of thought-provoking and challenging events to suit the diversity of our members and residents.
Arts Margaret River Member Benefits:
- Discounted tickets to all Arts Margaret River events including 7 national touring shows at the Margaret River HEART, the Margaret River Readers & Writers Festival and other events.
- The ability to purchase 4 discounted tickets to every national touring show and other Arts Margaret River events per membership – SAVING A MINIMUM OF 15% per ticket
- The ability to purchase 2 discounted passes and feature events/workshops to the Readers & Writers Festival per membership – SAVING 10-25% PER TICKET/PASS
- Monthly Artitude Enews
- Opportunity to be part of the Arts Margaret River community and share and celebrate the successes of Arts in our region.
- Opportunity to advertise your community events to our membership base.
- Opportunity to advertise your event on our website events calendar.
- Advance notification of upcoming shows and events including opportunity to purchase early bird tickets.
- Voting rights at AGM. One vote per membership.
The full-year (January to December) 2021 Arts Margaret River Membership is $44 Standard, $28 Concession and $165 Corporate (please contact the office on 9758 7316 for Corporate Membership).
PLEASE NOTE: you will need to SIGN IN on the ticketing page to access discounted member ticket prices (you will need to set up an account and password if you are logging in for the first time).