- This event has passed.
WA Seniors Card – Information Session
Wednesday, March 15 @ 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM
The WA Seniors Card program is the most generous program of its kind in Australia, providing over 406,000 members access to a wide range of State Government concessions and rebates.
The WA Seniors Card also provides you with benefits from participating businesses across Western Australia. Your card is your passport to savings!
If you would like to find out the latest membership benefits available to you or if you’re not yet a member, WA Seniors Card will be visiting Margaret River on March 15 2023.
For potentially new members:
- Benefits of becoming a WA Seniors Card member including the range of State Government concessions and discounts from businesses across WA
- How to apply
For current members:
- How to access a range of State Government concessions and discounts
- The Cost of Living Rebate
- The latest Safety & Security Rebate announcement
- The annual Discount Directory booklet (we will provide copies)
- WA Seniors Card monthly competitions
- How to replace your WA Seniors Card – if lost, stolen or damaged
Please bring some identification (Driver’s Licence or Centrelink Card) with you on the day if you would like your card(s) replaced.
This service really helps members to replace their worn, damaged or lost Seniors Cards on the spot.
This is a handy alternative to completing forms and waiting several business days.